Responsive Ad Code Here

header ads

Ravi Kishan reveals how his demands cost him ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ role

ravi kishan, bollywood, gangs of wasseypur,

Indian actor and politician Ravi Kishan revealed he missed out on a role in the crime-thriller film ‘Gangs of Wasseypur‘ because he demanded a bed of roses to sleep on and 25 litres of milk to bathe in.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv 

Ravi Kishan opened up about him not getting picked to work in the film because of his “arrogance” in the ‘Aaj Ki Adaalat‘. 

“I used to bathe in milk and sleep on rose petals,” he said. “I used to think of myself as a big star; I thought this was important. People would show me Al Pacino and Robert De Niro’s films, and tell me how they used to behave. 

“I was shown The Godfather 500 times, but I’m a desi performer. So, yes, I used to make these demands. I thought if I bathe in milk, people would talk about it.”

He said his making frivolous demands backfired on him. 

“They didn’t take me in Gangs of Wasseypur because they thought it would be impossible to arrange for 25 litres of milk every day for me. These demands harmed me, as well. But I’ve stopped making them now,” the actor said. 

“When you come from nothing and suddenly get access to everything, money and fame, it’s not difficult to lose your mind. A city like Mumbai can drive anybody crazy, and I’ll admit that I lost control,” Ravi Kishan said. 



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/eTZw4lj
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments